Saturday, September 12, 2009

In the Middle




The updated version of my animatic (kind of)

Sooo I've reformatted my computer and am having a few issues so please bare with me as I get over this lump. For 2 days all I've had is Maya and paint.. so I haven't even been able to edit footage...
In that time I tried my hand at fur and hair! I got some funny results:

ex. a



On my character Kobak, a model I made for Lee Wolland's 3D character design class.
The reason I'm doing this is because I am honestly considering making my
project in 3D. However it also never hurts to learn new things!

I'm currently in Riverdale at the moment.
When I get back to Brooklyn much scanning will happen.

I have re-made Father Death's character design!

3 comments:

Chris Cookson said...

his hair is fab

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I really REALLY like the new version of your Grim Reaper character. Mr.Grim (name fits the character nicely) has much more personality whereas the previous was er...less charming..lol! Is someone going to play the voice role of Mr. Grim? I can't wait to see your final animation! Ganbatte ne! :]