Thursday, March 5, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things


And now for what I REALLY and truthfully with all of my heart actually LOVE to do... and that my kiddies, is draw ladies! wearing preferably nothing or close to nothing.


I'm feeling a little less animated(why? oh, why?!) today, which may be because I am constantly on the verge of getting sick. Thus far this semester has been a crazy roller coaster. I need more time, or everything to just slow down. You appreciate subtleties so much better. I miss that. spring break now. plx.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

superalloys! jejeje check your artwork and very good if you do. ok I invite you to view my photos

http://fernandomundo.blogspot.com/

http://izel-design.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

I never get tired of your drawings(even if its ten varieties of butts). :] You like drawing butts....and singing songs about it too. Speaking of which...

I LIKE YOUR BOOTY BUT I'M NOT GAY! BOOTY GAY!

-_-

<333, Huchu sogogi

Captian Marzipan said...

Yeah yeah yeah you know I love it when you draw de ladiessssss !